PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL, READ OUR RESORT GUIDELINES AS WE WANT YOU (AND YOUR NEIGHBORS) TO ENJOY YOUR VACATION WITHOUT SURPRISES.
• Arrival Time – Labor Day to Memorial Day, 8:30 P.M. Other dates are
subject to change. Please refer to your confirmation email.
• Quite Time – 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
• Speed Limit – 5 MPH in ALL areas of the park
• Max Persons Per Site – 6
• Parking – For safety reasons, only one car per site. Additional cars may be parked in our lower lots ($5/day). Some street parking is usually available.
• Utility Trailer/Storage Trailer – For safety reasons, these must be parked in our upper lots ($5/day).
• Music – In consideration of others, please limit the volume within your campsite and off at 10 P.M.
• Pets (Max 2/site) – Dogs are to be kept on a leash, and must sleep in an enclosed vehicle or tent at night. Please do not leave your dog unattended.
• Excessive Barking – Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
• We Love our Trees – Please do not carve, cut, chop or trim any trees or shrubs. Notify the office if there is a problem at your site.
• Toilets – Please treat bathrooms as you would your own. Bathrooms are cleaned daily at 8 A.M., 11 A.M. and 6:30 P.M. Please plan accordingly!
• Motorcycles/Quadsare allowed in designated areas only and not to be ridden within the resort. Special parking is available.
• Waste Water – NO waste water of any kind may be discharged into the creeks or river. Please use our dump station. A portable "blue boy" is available for loan.
• Campfires – Fire rings are provided at all sites. Enjoy an evening campfire, not a bonfire!
• Barbecues/Stoves – Please do not place these on our wooden picnic tables and wooden decks.
• Fireworks, Firearms, Sling Shots, Bow & Arrows and other projectiles are PROHIBITED.
• EMERGENCY – In case of an emergency please call 911.
Please let us know what time you will be arriving.
PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL IS BY CASH OR IN-STATE PAPER CHECK – ATM AVAILABLE ON SITE
RATE: Your nightly rate is quoted in the email that you will receive with this policy. The City of Kernville's 12% Occupancy Tax is added to the room total for your total room charge.
CAMPSITES Check-in Time: 2:00 pm
CABINS/RV RENTALS/KRS VACATION HOUSE Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon - any unauthorized late departures will be charged up to the prevailing full days rate
CAMPSITES HAVE A 10 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY. If your plans change, you must notify us 10 days before your arrival date to avoid being charged. CANCELLATIONS INSIDE OF 10 DAYS WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL FOR DATES BOOKED.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE VIA PHONE CALL – CANCELLATIONS THRU EMAIL NOT GURANTEED TO POST IN TIME TO PREVENT BEING CHARGED
$10 CHARGE FOR ALL CHANGES MADE TO RESERVATIONS AFTER BOOKING DATE. CHARGES APPLIED UPON CHECK IN. PARKING: For safety reasons, only one car per site. Additional cars may be parked in our lower lots ($5/day). Some street parking is usually available.
UTILITY/STORAGE TRAILERS: For safety reasons, these must be parked in our upper lots ($5/day)
WI-FI: Bandwidth is limited in the valley, therefore only 1 device and code per site and is limited to checking email and brief Facebook. Watching movies, playing games/music and the dreaded work chores will use your available time. Once your bandwidth is used up we cannot get you back online.
Specific sites CAN NOT be guaranteed, as things happen, but we do everything in our power to accommodate.
View the KRS campsite map here.
**No tents allowed with trailers, cabins, house, or motorhomes** No arrivals after 8:30 PM, and quiet time is 10 PM, so please plan accordingly! **Payment on arrival is by cash or paper check. Early check in (IF available AND no earlier than 10 AM) 50% of the site's daily rate. We look forward to having you and appreciate your business!!
KRS at Camp James Crew