PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL, READ OUR RESORT GUIDELINES AS WE WANT YOU (AND YOUR NEIGHBORS) TO ENJOY YOUR VACATION WITHOUT SURPRISES.
• Arrival Time – Memorial Day to Labor Day, 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Other dates are
subject to change. Please refer to your confirmation email.
• Quiet Time – 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
• Speed Limit – 5 MPH in ALL areas of the park
• Max Persons Per Site – 6 (includes all children)
• Parking – For safety and evactuation reasons, only one car per site. Additional cars may be parked in our lower lots ($5/day). Some street parking is usually available.
• Utility Trailer/Storage Trailer – For safety reasons, these must be parked in our upper lots.
• Music – In consideration of others, please limit the volume within your campsite and off at 10 pm.
• Pets (Max 2/site) – Dogs are to be kept on a leash, and must sleep in an enclosed vehicle or tent at night. Please do not leave your dog unattended.
• Excessive Barking – Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
• We Love our Trees – Please do not carve, cut, chop or trim any trees or shrubs. Notify the office if there is a problem at your site.
• Toilets – Please treat bathrooms as you would your own. Bathrooms are cleaned daily at 8:00 pm, 11:00 pm. and 6:30 pm. Please plan accordingly!
• Motorcycles/Quads are allowed in designated areas only and are not to be ridden within the resort. Special parking is available.
• Waste Water – NO waste water of any kind may be discharged into the creeks or river. Please use our dump station. A portable "blue boy" is available for loan.
• Campfires – Fire rings are provided at all sites. Enjoy an evening campfire, not a bonfire!
• Barbecues/Stoves – Please do not place these on our wooden picnic tables and wooden decks.
• Fireworks, Firearms, Sling Shots, Bow & Arrows and other projectiles are PROHIBITED.
• EMERGENCY – In case of an emergency please call 911.
Please let us know what time you will be arriving.
PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL IS BY CASH OR IN-STATE PAPER CHECK – ATM AVAILABLE ON SITE
RATE: Your nightly rate is quoted in the email that you will receive with this policy. The City of Kernville's 12% Occupancy Tax is added to the room total for your total room charge.
CAMPSITES Check-in Time: 2:00 pm
CABINS/RV RENTALS/KRS VACATION HOUSE Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon - any unauthorized late departures will be charged up to the prevailing full day rate
ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $15 PROCESSING FEE
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 30 days or more BEFORE arrival date will receive a full refund less the processing fee. Deposits paid by cash, money order, or cashiers check will be refunded within 10 business days. Deposits paid by check will be refunded 30 days after process date.
Cancellations made 11-30 days BEFORE arrival date will be charged for one night, processing fee and the remaining balance will be applied to your next reservation (MUST BE USED WITHIN 6 MONTHS AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE).
Cancellations made LESS THAN 10 days before arrival date WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL DEPOSIT -- NO REFUNDS NO CREDITS.
WIFI: Upgrades have arrived!! In addition to your free basic access you can now go to the Tengo website and upgrade to add devices and speed to stream movies, music, gaming... or the dreaded work chores!
Specific sites CAN NOT be guaranteed, as things happen, but we do everything in our power to accommodate.
View the KRS campsite map here.
**No tents allowed with trailers, cabins, house, or motorhomes** No arrivals after 8:30 pm*, and quiet time is 10:00 pm, so please plan accordingly! **Payment on arrival is by cash or in-state paper check. Early check in (IF available AND no earlier than noon) - $5 fee applies. We look forward to having you and appreciate your business!!
KRS at Camp James Crew
*Last check in time varies by season